Whirlpool Appliances: The Most Efficient Dishwasher Models
Whirlpool Dishwashers are not only some of the most affordable, but they have a number of unique features that are exclusive to the Whirlpool brand.
Whirlpool has one of the more reliable track records and if you're in the market for a dishwasher, a Whirlpool is a brand you can trust and should consider.
Whirlpool owns or has a controlling interest in some of the most well known American appliance brands. Whirlpool has also been in acquisition mode and purchased the brands Maytag and Amana. These are now both Whirlpool brands.
In addition to Maytag and Amana, Whirlpool manufacturers appliances (under different names) for some of the most renown brands in the world.
Unique Features of Whirlpool Dishwashers:
Whirlpool is about value, efficiency and they also make it their personal responsibility to protect the environment. Here are just some of the unique features you'll only find in Whirlpool models:
- Power Scour Technology: When it comes to cleaning dishes, there's nothing more annoying then baked on foods. Usually you have to let your dishes soak overnight and HOPE that you're somehow able to scrape away the remnants of that cheese souffle you made the night before.
But with Whirlpool's exclusive POWER SCOUR TECHNOLOGY, you'll quickly discover that baked on food becomes a thing of the past. There are 36 Spray Jets in every unit that work away grime and baked on foods. No more scrubbing or pre-rinsing.
And keeping the environment in mind, this technology doesn't use any additional water to accomplish its task.
- Tall Capacity Tubs: Whirlpool is known for its large capacity internal tubs. They are taller than typical dishwashers allowing you to fit abnormally large dishware into the unit.
- Sound Management: Whirlpool offers up an Enhanced Sound Package in many of their dishwasher models which helps to minimize the noise they make while operating so you'll end up with a very quiet dishwasher.
- Sani-Rinse: It's one thing to clean your dishes and another thing to sanitize them. This feature minimizes the survival rates of any bacteria left on your dishware.
- Resource Saver Wash System: The Resource Saver Wash System saves up to 4 gallons of water per wash with it's uniquely shaped jet systems and water reuse.
Take me to Dishwasher Reviews
Take me to Best Dishwashers
Take Me FROM Whirlpool Dishwashers to Home Page