Samsung DMT800RH Dishwasher Review
Finally a Built In Stainless Steel Dishwasher for $500!
Overall: The Samsung DMT800RHS Built In Stainless Steel Dishwasher is a top performer when it comes to its cleaning power.
It has modern controls and an integrated control panel giving it a sleek, modern look that blends in well with any existing decor.
The StormWash system minimizes the amount of pre-washing you need to do prior to putting your dishes into the machine.
DMT800RH Samsung Dishwasher Notable Features
This Samsung Dishwasher has a number of notable features worth pointing out:
- Quiet Operation: This unit is one of the quietest in its class. You can easily have a casual conversation standing right in front of the machine due to its extremely effective insulation system.
- Stainless Steel Exterior: For the price, you get one of the more attractive Stainless Steel exteriors. It's also quite resistant to finger prints (from little hands).
- Stainless Steel Tub: Not only does the stainless steel interior wash tub insure a long, trouble free life, but it shortens drying time by maintaining a high interior heat long after the wash cycle has completed.
- Easy Loading Options: Loading and unloading is easier because of its unique upper racks that come complete with cup shelves and clips. The removable tines on both upper and lower racks allow you to adjust for large or oddly shaped dishware.
- Concealed Heating Element: The concealed heating element prevents burns and melted plastic items that may be dislodged from the racks during the wash cycle.
- Energy Star Compliant: Being Energy Star compliant, this dishwasher saves resources like water and energy and you money!.
Available Colors: Stainless Steel and White.
MSRP: Approximately $899.99, but as you can see below, it can be found for much less online.