Kitchen Aid Dishwasher
Kitchen Aid Appliances Offer Top Notch Features and Design
The Kitchen Aid Dishwasher has come a long way in a short while. With a number of innovative features, sleek, modern styling and although they tend to be at the higher end of the price scale, they're worth the extra cost.
Kitchen Aid in general has become a high-end brand. It's known mainly for its high end line of mixers. Their dishwashers are usually available only through independent dealers and focus more on the quality and quantity of features available rather than on coming in at a low price point.
KitchenAid was started back in 1919 by the Hobart Corp, but is now owned by the Whirlpool Corporation.
Kitchen Aid Dishwasher Unique Features
The KitchenAid line of dishwashers offers up a number of unique features that make this a stand out brand. Such as...
- Steam Cleaning: The ultimate bacterial removal system is cleaning with steam and pressure. This cycle will not only get your dishes as clean as they can be, but will sterilize them.
- Fully Integrated Displays: A number of models feature a fully integrated display which gives these dishwashers a sleek, modern look.
- Quiet Operation: With some of the lowest decibal levels available, the Kitchen Aid Dishwashers are some of the most quiet (or is it quieter? We'll ask Strunk & White.) dishwashers available on the market today.
- Integrated Disposal System: This unique system allows you to simply put your dishes into the washer without rinsing them off first! Any food particles that are left on your dishware will simply be rinse and ground away never to be dealt with again.
- Advanced Rack Systems: KitchenAid has developed an Advanced Rack System that helps you to better segregate your dishware and glassware. You'll be able to maximize your loads without jeopardizing your dishware.
KitchenAid Dishwasher Models
Kitchen Aid has a number of dishwasher models to choose from.
- Kitchen Aid Superba: The KitchenAid Superba line is their more expense line of dishwashers, however these units are laden with the most modern features available. They have sleek, modern designs and integrated control panels.
Consumers speak very highly of the Superba line and overall, it seems to have a reasonably good repair record.
- Kitchen Aid Architect II: KitchenAid has a number of DRAWER DISHWASHERS. These are not only sleek, modern looking dishwashers, they allow you to run partial loads, top drawer or bottom drawer loads, and give you the space you need to optimize both energy and time.
There are currently four different Drawer Dishwashers models to choose from.
- Kitchen Aid Classic: The Classic Line is the most affordable of the Kitchen Aid Dishwasher line. These models still feature a number of the features on the more expensive models, however, they come at a much more affordable price point.
If KitchenAid is a brand you're looking to consider but seems out of range financially, then the Classic Line is definitely one to keep in mind.
Take Me FROM Kitchen Aid Dishwasher to Dishwasher Info Home
Take me to Best Dishwashers
Take me to Dishwasher Reviews